Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not Enough Original Content

I have been trying to sign up to various things for this blog. Because even though I have a lot of different websites now. This blog is still my first piece of work, but I keep getting told there is not enough original content and that it is just copy and paste work. Which it is soo I'm going to be trying to change that the best I can since nothing else seems to be working. So here is my newest writing that is all me and all original. Do you see it google?

My Headlines

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

Disclaimer

I make no claim to any material posted on this site, (unless stated) this site is not responsible for any content linked to or referred to in this site. None of the video files are hosted on our servers; they are indexed and embedded in a fashion similar to Google and other popular search engines. Copyright infringement notices should be directed to the responsible hosting party. Current hosts include Stage6, Google video, DailyMotion, Veoh, MySpace, Bolt, Guba, OUOU, and YouTube. If anyone, for any reason, wishes me to remove any material from my site, please conact me.