Thursday, January 8, 2009

Seo Stuff and Help

I have been reading and researching about how to get on the top of the google search engines and it seems that having original and lots of it content is about the only way to do it, and even then it seems impossible. I need to get up there though, on the top of the search engines that is. Because if I don't or if you don't I don't see how we can make money there are a lot of people and a lot of different websites on the internet. How can we make money and be noticed with so many? Especially if you have no money to invest. I know I don't and so it seems it will take a long time and a lot of work before and if I ever start making money. Let me know what you guys think -Taylor

My Headlines

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

Disclaimer

I make no claim to any material posted on this site, (unless stated) this site is not responsible for any content linked to or referred to in this site. None of the video files are hosted on our servers; they are indexed and embedded in a fashion similar to Google and other popular search engines. Copyright infringement notices should be directed to the responsible hosting party. Current hosts include Stage6, Google video, DailyMotion, Veoh, MySpace, Bolt, Guba, OUOU, and YouTube. If anyone, for any reason, wishes me to remove any material from my site, please conact me.